“This is not the typical book that you read whilst sitting calmly and still. In order to read the multiple directions in which the text spreads out, forming different geometric shapes you need to rotate the book around again and again and unfold the pages.”
Innovative editorial design by Studio Firth, for Adam Thirlwell’s, Kapow!
a boy i dated like two years ago just posted a status on facebook about how much he loves his girlfriend but last night he messaged me saying he misses me and if he ever got the chance he wouldnt hesitate to try and kiss me again and i have all the screenshots of that conversation that i am fully capable of sending to his girlfriend i have this kid right by the balls and i am holding the screenshots for the ransom of 25 taco bell chalupas
Have you noticed the Mosquitos are already out! Here is a homemade trap to help keep you and the kiddos from being a blood donor!!!
HOMEMADE MOSQUITO TRAP:
1 cup of water
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 gram of yeast
1 2-liter bottle
1. Cut the plastic bottle in half.
2. Mix brown sugar with hot water. Let cool. When cold, pour in the bottom half of the bottle.
3. Add the yeast. No need to mix. It creates carbon dioxide, which attracts mosquitoes.
4. Place the funnel part, upside down, into the other half of the bottle, taping them together if desired.
5. Wrap the bottle with something black, leaving the top uncovered, and place it outside in an area away from your normal gathering area. (Mosquitoes are also drawn to the color black.)
REBLOGGING BECAUSE IMPORTANT
this is bout to come in real handy
(Photo: Matt Sullivan / Getty Images)
Tens of thousands of spectators swarmed Ohio State University on Sunday afternoon to see President Barack Obama deliver his first commencement address of 2013 — exactly one year to the day he kicked off his re-election campaign with a rally on the same campus.